Dr. Rahul KK, is a senior orthopaedic consultant with special focus on joint arthroplasty, arthroscopy and sports related injuries. He has over 10 years of experience in the field of orthopaedics and has trained extensively in the field of orthopaedic trauma and geriatrics, with special interest in sports related injuries and minimal invasive arthroscopic surgeries.
After completing his masters from Maharajahs Institute on Medical Sciences, he worked for a year as a senior resident in Rangaraya government general hospital. Following which he joined a fellowship programme under Dr. Schiller Jos at Baby Memorial Hospital(Calicut), for training in the field of sports related injuries and arthroscopic surgery. He had the opportunity to assist and treat national level athletes from Usha school of athletics and various other prominent sports personalities of state and national level in volleyball, football and tennis under the able guidance of Dr. Schiller Jos.
Qualifications and work experience
- MBBS (2004-2010): from Maharajahs Medical College
- MS (Orthopaedics) : (2011-2014)from Maharajahs Medical College
- Senior resident: Rangaraya govt. General Hospital
- Senior resident: Sri Sri Hollistic Hospital
- Junior consultant: Virinchi Hospital
- Fellowship in arthroscopy and Minimal Invasive Surgery: Baby Memorial Hospital, Calicut.
- Senior Consultant: Udbhava Hospital
- Senior consultant: Asvins hospital
- Joint replacement surgery
- Arthroscopic related surgery
- Orthopaedic trauma
- Orthopaedic geriatrics
English, Telugu and Hindi.