Head & Neck Oncology encompasses all aspects of clinical practice, basic and transnational research on the aetiology, pathophysiology, diagnosis, assessment, management, follow-up and prognosis of patients with head and neck tumors.
Same day consultation with Head & Neck Onco Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Radiologists, Pathologists, and Nuclear Physicians.
- Faster decision on the treatment plan with a multidisciplinary discussion.
- Detailed Neck Ultrasonography and Ultrasound-Guided Thyroid Nodule Biopsy.
- Experienced Pathologists to interpret the Cytology.
- Meticulous pre-surgery lymph node mapping.
- A well-equipped Iodine Whole Body Scan and FDG-PET Scan.